Sunday 8 November 2015

Asos: Wishin'

I have recently been spending all my time browsing Asos. After learning I got the job which I had interviewed for last week, I've been excited about getting back into a working environment, and most importantly - being able to treat myself again without feeling majorly guilty afterwards. Knowing me there probably will still be guilt but hopefully my nice new clothes will make up for that fact! Asos have been a favourite for me for a while as they just seem to have everything you could possibly want (or need). The delivery is always cheap and fast and I've never had any problems with them so far. The pieces below are some which I have recently added into my saved items and hopefully will be making their way to me soon.



There is a lot of chunky knits and cosy looking jumpers, perfect for this time for year. Also a few other items which I just like the look of (such as the Vans t-shirt), I'm a big fan of comfort while also looking like you're put some effort in! Everything is linked below;

New Look Suedette Ponte Front Leggings
Vans Oversized Boyfriend T-Shirt With Logo
Monki Roll Neck Slouchy Jumper
New Look Tassel Jumper
Asos Chunky Rib Jumper With V-Neck
Adidas Archive Panel T-Shirt
New Look Inspire Scoop Neck Knit Jumper
Reclaimed Vintage Button Front Tea Dress

These are just some of the things I have been lusting over recently, what is on your wish list? Have you brought anything from Asos before?

Madi x






SHARE:

2 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig