Friday 26 August 2016

Homeware Wishlist

Hilver Table, Bamboo £85
Alex Drawer Unit, White £90
Harriet Folksy Floor Cushion £45
Bedspread, Blue £15
Wilko Cushion Pale Grey £5
Warmest Throw, Diamond Jacquard £29
Waffled Bedspread, Single £24.99
Hexagon Shelf, White £25
Crosley Vinyl Record Player £160

As I am intending to drag some of my family around Ikea over the bank holiday weekend, I thought that I would put together a Wishlist of a few bits which I'm hoping to add to my bedroom soon. I like a lot of white as I just find that it is a really good base colour and is very bright and fresh. I also like different shades of greys and blues as I find them comforting and they seem to go well together. This seems to look quite cosy to me and as Autumn is fast approaching (although not as fast as I'd like) I seem to find myself looking at blankets and throws far too often.

I have needed a new desk for a while as I had a very small one which fit nothing on apart from my computer before upgrading to another one from ikea which is just looking a bit tired now so I think it's time for another upgrade! The one above from ikea is something that I first saw on Kate's blog and I loved the way that she painted the top white, which is something which I would also like to attempt. I really like the way the white and the wood go together, I have similar items like this in my room so I think this will fit in with my decor well.
As well as this I also have a wall by my bedroom door which is where my radiator is and above this is just a plain, white space so I think some kind of shelf would fit there well as it is quite a small area. I really like the interesting shaped Hexagon ones from Urban Outfitters however I'm wondering if I could DIY this myself as I would want more than one and thats about £50 just on shelves! I love homeware but it's just so expensive sometimes.

What homeware shops do you like to browse?




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig