Thursday 26 January 2017

Images You Don't Normally See


I wanted to do a little post all about the photos that you don't normally see, whether thats on insta or on a blog, if it's not pretty then most people don't share them! I'm always interested in what other people have been snapping so thought I'd share a few images I took recently, I'm always taking photos of my dogs (lol) so this makes for a nice change.

A few days ago we had fog take over the area and while many people were complaining, I thought that there was something eerily beautiful about it. These images were all shot just on my iPhone 6s which I have such a love/hate relationship with, sometimes it can take good photos other times it just seems blurry as anything. I partly wish that I went for the iPhone 7 but the aux cord dilemma got to me. 

Let me know what you think. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig