Wednesday 25 January 2017

Three Favourite Foundations


I thought I'd do a little post on my three favourite drugstore/highstreet foundations that are actually really good. I went through a stage where I would buy a different foundation every time I was running out which means I have been able to test out a lot of foundations. These are the ones that I tend to come back to and buy again and again. 

This is one of those brands that everyone seems to love and I can see why, they do some really high qaulity foundations for under £10 which last a long time and have a good range of shades to fit everyone. The one that I particularly like is the Lasting Finish 25 Hour wear. It says that it is full coverage however I would say that it goes on light and you have to build it up, which is easy to do and also doesn't look cakey. This works well with a brush or with a beauty sponge and I like to wear this day to day. Their Match Perfection foundation is also meant to be amazing however I find that it just sits on top of my skin if that makes sense so I never really got on with it however they do offer more shades than the Lasting Finish so worth checking out. 

This is a fairly new foundation for me but I love the Lasting Perfection Concealer so I thought it was time that I tried out the Foundation, my friend also recommended it as well. I would say that this is really high coverage and to start with I found that it didn't blend all that well when I was applying it however since I have found that it works better with a damp beauty blender than a brush. I love wearing this foundation when I want really high coverage. I also really like the fact that it has SPF in it as this is something that we all need to think about - protecting our skin.

This is slightly a cheat as it isn't actually a foundation but a BB Cream. I love wearing this on days when I don't want a lot of coverage (good skin days) and also mainly throughout summer. It is lovely and light but still gives a good base for other make-up. It also has a nice glow to it when on the skin. It also has tons of extra benefits such as hydrating the skin, blurring imperfections and also contains SPF. This is the one foundation out of the three which has the least shade options as you can only get it in extra light, light and medium which can be an issue. 

What's your favourite foundation/base product?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig