Thursday 5 January 2017

New Year Goals - 2017


Everyone is obsessed with either making new year resolutions or mocking them however the new year is as good a time to start a new as any other, to make a fresh start. 2016 was a bad year for the world. A lot of people had many highs and lows that year however for me it was just all a bit flat so I'm determined to make 2017 a better year. I've never really been one to set goals as I don't really know what I'm doing with my life however self improvement is something that everyone can benefit from working on so for this year I thought I'd set myself some little goals to stick to.


01. I would like to make exercise something that I enjoy and actually want/choose to do this year. Keeping fit has never really been something that was big in my family however everyone wants to change this and look after ourselves better this year and considering that we all want to make a change, hopefully we can motivate each other. It's not about going to the gym all the time but rather making better, healthier choices such as drinking more water, getting less take-aways and going for long walks. Running is something that I have always liked the idea of so hopefully this is something that I pick up this year.

02. After dropping out of uni, all I've really been doing is working and saving so I need to figure out what I'm doing with my life (such a small task right?!) but something that really helps is having a creative outlet which is currently this blog. I've been reading blogs for years so starting one was really second nature to me. I love that I can post whatever I want and that I have a tiny audience and I really want to stick to posting and making something of this little blog.

03. I want to like myself a bit more. This one is very confusing for me because obviously I do like myself and I also don't at the same time. I am fine with my own company, I'm not one of those people that can never spend time alone but I also don't love myself as people need to do to be happy. I want to be one of those girls that you see everywhere that really have their lives together and I think liking myself a bit more could be a good place to start.

Those are just three things that I want to work on this year and hopefully some 2018 I can look back at this post having achieved these things. What are some of your goals for 2017?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig