Wednesday 2 November 2016

Hair Hero - John Frieda Fine to Full Blow-out Spray




I first discovered this hero of a product when my mum decided that it just was't working for her and gave it to me to use up. I thought I'd try it out and if I didn't like it then I could always give it away to my sister! On first impressions, I didn't think that this actually did anything to my hair however I don't think I used it properly to start with as I tried using a brush with it to "properly" blow-dry my hair which isn't how I would normally do my hair.

I like to rough dry my hair as I don't like faffing about with brushes, I don't think that they really help to dry my hair and it doesn't add any volume. What does seem to work for me is blowdrying my hair with my head upside down as this does add ALL the volume. This is where I have really noticed a difference by using this product. I spray a generous amount into the roots of my hair, either really wet or towel dry and then dry and it does make such a difference, it makes my hair so fluffy and bouncy. My mum doesn't really like to blow-dry her hair and likes to let it dry naturally which is why this wasn't the right product for her needs (even though it was recommended to her) as it needs the heat to activate it in a way?

My hair is naturally very straight (which I hate) so I'm always searching for ways to add volume and give it texture and I think that I have found something that really works. I tend to wash and dry my hair at night because I need texture in my hair, I can't do anything with it when it is freshly washed (and who can be bothered). I have also used this with a sea-salt spray and the two together were a really nice pairing. This product isn't even that expensive which makes it a haircare staple.

What's a hair care product that you can't live without?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig