Sunday 27 November 2016

Rock N Rose



VERA Sterling Silver January Birthstone Ring
BELLATRIX Capricorn Sterling Silver Zodiac Ring

Because I did a post all about my other jewellery, which you can see here. I thought that I would do a little review/chat of what I got from Rock N Rock. I didn't know much about this brand before however I think that they are now of the best places to buy unique and personal jewellery from online.



I'm not much of a jewellery person however I really like wearing rings and wanted something which was personal but also interesting so I ordered the bellatrix zodiac ring and also a ring with my birthstone in it. I am very pleased with my selection and they look even better in real life then on the website.  I like how clear and bright all their photography is and I like seeing the jewellery actually on in photos as this is the best way to see how it will look and then imagine it on you.

Both the rings that I ordered were real sliver (so they won't turn my fingers green) and because I ordered them at a certain time I also got a free choker! I don't know if I'll actually wear this as I don't tend to like things high up around my neck but we'll see.

I didn't actually realise but these rings were on pre-order only when I ordered them so I did have to wait a little while for these. I was kept up to date though as I got all the relevant emails, and told when they were dispatched. After dispatch they arrived pretty quickly as well so no complaints there.

Rock N Rose have a massive selection of jewellery and headwear on their site however they don't have many rings which is slightly disappointing as this is what I am mainly interested in (but could be a good thing as I only have so many fingers). I think that either of the two rings which I purchased would make a lovely personal present for someone. They have a wide range of things available now which would also make lovely christmas presents, such as candles, plantersembroidery and pins.

I'm really pleased with everything I got from Rock N Rose and will definitely be ordering from them again in the future.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig