Friday 2 December 2016

Personal Christmas Wishlist



Urban Outfitters Cushions
Crosley Vinyl Record Player 
Slim Marble Phone Charger
Rose Gold Bee Case
Heart and Dagger Ring 
Mermaid Ring
Better Than Sex Mascara
Herb Garden Calendar 
Card Sleeve
Instax Mini Camera

I thought that I would share my personal christmas wishlist incase anyone was wondering what I am hoping Santa will bring me (might link some family members to this post as well, just incase). My taste in possessions has definitely changed in the past few years, at the moment I'm hoping to update my room slightly with cushions, this is quite a low-cost way of adding life to a room and these urban outfitters ones are just what I want. Simple but cute.



I'm also after a few techy bits as well, the record player is something that gets put on my list every year and some point in the future I might treat myself to! I also get a new phone next week so will also be on the look out for a cute new phone case. I love the one with the bees above.

What's on your christmas wishlist?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig