Thursday 1 December 2016

The Most Magical Time Of The Year


Reindeer Antlers
Santa Sleigh and Reindeer Bunting
Gingerbread Man Bunting

It's that time of year again! Time to go up in the loft to get your decorations out, spend way too much on gifts and eat enough food for about a hundred people. A lot of people pretend to moan about this time of year but I feel it's needed when everyones a bit depressed and it's freezing outside and all you want to do is hibernate until Summer.



Above is just a few decorations that I picked up from hobbycraft. It is the best place to go for crafty bits and cute decorations. I got the reindeer antlers as my family alway dress up on christmas day with silly things on our heads. I thought this was be a nice addition AND the nose lights up. What more could you want.

The other bits I picked up mainly because I just couldn't leave them in the store. I like slightly more unusual decorations, everyone normally just puts a bit of tinsel up and thats it. Theres nothing wrong with that but bunting also makes for a nice change.

Where's your favourite place to shop for decorations?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig