Monday 6 March 2017

Flawless Nature Make-up Brushes | My thoughts


Flawless Nature Powder Brush 
Flawless Nature Concealer Brush 

When I was browsing Superdrug (again I know) I saw that some of their cheaper brushes were on offer and since I am always in need of brushes, I thought that I would pick some up as I wanted to see if they were any good. I was really drawn to the packaging as it is eye catching and fun. I also thought that the brushes look appealing as well as they are wood with a gold/copper handle, this is the only issue that I have with Real Technique brushes, they are bright orange which can look odd in some photos as I use them for props, it seems you can't get pretty make-up brushes that are actually good.

I selected the concealer brush as I thought that this looked like a good sized brush for either concealer or  eyeshadow and I also got a powder brush. I have used both these brushes and although I am really happy with the powder brush as it is perfect for what I need it for,  I'm not so keen on the concealer brush as it is too large for eyeshadow application but too small for concealer. I either like to use a sponge for concealer or the real techniques contour brush (which you get in a set) which is the perfect size for concealer and unfortunately the flawless nature brush won't be replacing it. The other issue that I have is that sometimes the metal on the brush would touch my skin which I really don't like but if you're careful this does not happen.

I think that you get what you pay for with these brushes, they do the job and look nice however I think there are better brushes out there. They are nice and soft and would be perfect for someone who is trying to build up their brush collection.

Have you used this range before? What are your thoughts?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig