Thursday 16 March 2017

L.A Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer


I thought that I would share the concealer which is having a moment and that EVERYONE is raving about, the L.A Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer. If you go onto any video on instagram on the explore page of people doing mini tutorials, you'll notice that this is always their concealer of choice! 

So I ordered these three concealers off of beautybay.com at like half seven on a Saturday night with standard delivery (which was free) and they turned up the next morning! I was so impressed but anyway I decided to order three as I really wanted to try them out. They have tons of colours on the website but I ordered a red, green and then a colour that I hoped was my skin tone, it's really hard to tell off of a website. I've seen people use these concealers to do the whole colour correcting thing so I thought this would be a good time to try this trend out. I get quite red skin sometimes so I was really hoping that having a green concealer will come in handy. 

As you can see from the images, it's a decent size, maybe a bit on the small size but for £5 thats fine. It's got a bit of a weird applicator, you squeeze the tube to get the product to come out of the brush end which makes it quite difficult to just get a small amount of the product out. Not very good for touch ups but I wear a lot of concealer so this doesn't bother me. I use a slightly wet beauty blender to do both my foundation and concealer and it works well this way, they blend out really easily. It doesn't take forever to settle into your skin, it's also not drying and you've got time to blend everything out. The finish is quite glory and sort of light, not cakey at all. 

I think that overall this is the perfect "drugstore" concealer as it's cheap but also has a really good coverage. It's the type of coverage which is light at first, but buildable and doesn't get cakey which I love. My favourite concealer up until now is the Collection Lasting Perfection one however sometimes I feel this can look slightly cakey as it's so easy to use too much with that concealer. I've been enjoying using this recently and will continue to use it in the future to really try it out, I don't know if I love it yet or if it'll replace my Lasting Perfection Concealer, but we'll see. 

Have you tried this concealer or anything from L.A Girl before?  Let me know what you think! 

I would love it if you would follow me on Bloglovin!
                                                                                          Follow
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig