Friday 10 March 2017

Pai Skincare | Free Samples


Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil 
Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser 

I was reading Elle Magazine recently when I saw a double page ad from Pai Skincare, stating that if you followed the web address, you could claim some free samples! Now I've had some samples from Pai before which were so good and I love anything thats free so I went ahead and got some. Pai are one of those skincare brands that everyone seems to have heard of recently and for good reason as not only are some of their products vegan, but they're also natural, cruelty free and gentle products which do so much good stuff for your skin.

I've tried the Rosehip oil before and it did seen to make a difference to my skin so I was excited to give this another try. It does smell very "natural" (I think it smells like tea) but this doesn't bother me at all. You only need a tiny amount of it cause it goes a long way. If you can only afford one skincare treat then I would recommend this oil as its so simple to use but can really nourish your skin, I always feel like I'm glowing after I've used this.

I also received their Camellia and Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser and a muslin cloth which goes with this. This cleanser is super gentle as it doesn't contain alcohol but can still exfoliate your skin. It has omegas 6 and 9, contains Vitamin E and replenishes your skins moisture barrier. I'm not had a chance to try this out yet but I think this would be a really good cleanser to use in the evening to remove make-up.

I think the whole branding of these samples has been done really well, they arrived SO quickly after I requested them and even arrived in a little drawstring bag which was just the nicest touch. I really like their own branding, everything has so much thought put into it even down to the colours that they use which are bright and refreshing. I love the fact that they give away free samples because it gives you a chance to try out the products before buying, not many brands do this.

Have you tried anything from Pai Skincare before? What do you think?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig