Tuesday 14 March 2017

New In | Tanya Burr and Zoella Beauty Products


Zoella Bath Latte
Zoella Sweet Inspirations Body Mist
Tanya Burr Face Illuminator 

I've wanted to try some of these products for literally ages! I've heard some many good things about both of their products as they are everywhere and it was about time that I picked some up. When I went into store to purchase these (Superdrug if anyones wondering), I noticed that they their display (which was together) was really well stocked and everything had been laid out nicely. I also thought that all the prices were really good for the items and because of the nice packaging, any of their products would make lovely gifts.

I picked up the Bath Latte as I've heard good things about it. A little goes a long way with this as it makes quite a lot of bubbles which I personally love, however I did notice that it didn't have much of a scent to it and I found myself adding something else to my bath as well which had more of a fragrance. Maybe this is something to bare in mind however it doesn't bother me.

As well as this, I also picked up the Sweet Inspirations Body Mist as they had different ones on display. As soon as I tried this I had to get it, it smells that good. Even my mum agreed and was both of our favourites out of the three on display. I love anything sweet smelling so this is perfect for me, I won't try to even begin to explain how this smells as I'm terrible at describing scents but if you're near a Superdrug, go and check it out as you won't be disappointed.

The last thing which I picked up is the Tanya Burr Face Illuminator, I've not followed her make-up line that closely however I have seen this in a video of hers and thought that it looked interesting. I've not had a chance to properly try this out yet however I have experimented by mixing it with my foundation and I did think that it had a brightening effect. I think this product would be perfect for the  Spring/Summer months and I look forward to using this more soon.

What is your favourite product from Zoella or Tanya? Let me know what you think!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig